Trent iCarrier Battery Pack
After yesterday’s post about the NomadPlus external battery, reader Josh Hogan wrote in with another suggestion: the Trent iCarrier. It doesn’t come with a wall adapter of its own, but it has other advantages:
- 12,000mAh power capacity, meaning it can charge your iPhone and iPad a couple times each before needing its own recharge. If you have just an iPhone, you could probably squeeze out half-a-dozen recharges.
- Dual USB ports for charging two devices simultaneously.
- Surprisingly portable — Despite its huge capacity, the battery is still small enough to toss into a bag and take on trips.
- Battery level indicators (low, mid, high) tell you how much energy the battery has left.
- Quick to recharge, for its capacity. It can go from empty to full in about 8 hours, so just plug it in overnight and you should be set.
And at $38, it won’t break the bank either.