TextExpander Touch 2.5
Speaking of TextExpander Touch, it’s been updated to version 2.5 and sports a new iOS 7 design along with some new features. They’ve made it much easier to rename and reorder snippet groups, as well as move individual snippets between groups. Groups that are only useful on a Mac can now be disabled for iOS.
They’ve also added some external keyboard shortcuts:
- ⌘+ and ⌘- increase and decrease the font size of selected text
- ⌘N creates a new snippet, group, or note
- ⌘Return functions as Done, or shares snippet or note
- Escape functions as Cancel
- ⌘T toggles between Notes and Groups
- Up and down arrows navigate through the list of snippets or notes on iPad
All in all, a very welcome update to one of my most-used apps. TextExpander Touch is $5 on the iOS App Store.