“Popfold” Papercraft Figures
Rather than linking to an item you can buy, today I’d like to mention a cool project that walks you through making adorable papercraft figures of your own. The site is called Cubefold — created by Australian designer and illustrator Calvin Nicholas Lin — and the particular section I’ll point your attention to is dubbed “Popfold”.
- Color printer (inkjet recommended)
- Paper (he recommends A4, 120 – 160 gsm, Matte White)
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Sharp scissors / cutting knife & metal ruler
- (Optional) Scorer or dried ball-point pen for scoring