‘Harry Potter’ Enhanced Editions Now Available Exclusively on iBooks
Customers can download individual books featuring full original text, interactive animations and elaborate artwork bringing these beloved stories to life in a unique way. Harry Potter fans will also find annotations throughout their literary journey, written by the author herself. […]
Until now, the Harry Potter digital books have only been available for readers to purchase through the Pottermore Shop. Starting today, iBooks users can experience the books with all new exclusive custom covers for each title, and typography including the custom Harry Potter typefaces and new section headers and drop caps.
The way illustrations animate while you read is very reminiscent of the fictional world’s own moving photos and paintings. I can’t think of a better series of books to give this enhanced treatment to.
You can view all the books from J.K. Rowling’s iBook Store author page, but here are the individual links if you need them:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
In typical iBooks fashion, each book in the series is $10.