‘Grids & Guides’ — Notebooks for Visual Thinkers
Created with visual thinkers and curious learners in mind, Grids & Guides is a series of clothbound hardcover notebooks that each contain eight different grid paper patterns repeated across 144 pages — an interesting way to get your creative juices flowing, I’d say — plus 16 more pages full of scientific charts and infographics that are unique to the particular color you buy:
- The black edition focuses on matters such as the Periodic Table, alternative alphabets, and Newton’s Laws of Motion.
- The red edition, on the other hand, gives various examples of knot-tying along with logic expressions.
- The orange edition covers hazard symbols, chromosomes, human muscular systems, cetaceans, gears, world data, particle physics, and sound/hearing.
- The navy edition offers details on weaving patterns, pulley systems, map projections, and cell biology.
- The gray edition features full-color infographics about things like the human circulatory system and the geologic time scale.
- The “eco” edition is made from post-consumer recycled paper and is the only one of the bunch that isn’t clothbound, with a focus on green living, backyard biodiversity, decoding recycling symbols, calculating your carbon footprint, and more.
Whether you consider yourself left- or right-brained, every flavor of these notebooks has something to get you thinking and ideating away. Plus you might just learn something new.
All colors of the Grids & Guides notebook are $17 or below on Amazon.