Featured Sponsor: Checkmark
Our thanks to Checkmark for sponsoring the RSS feed this week. Shawn reviewed this iPhone app last month and heartily recommends it. We’ve found it to be far better than Apple’s built-in reminders app when it comes to the accuracy and reliability of location-based reminders.
Checkmark is the fastest way to create location- or time-based reminders for iPhone.
In just a few seconds you can create new reminders — it only takes 3 taps! You can watch this little movie we made to see it in action.
In only 3 taps you can remind yourself to:
- Do laundry when you get home
- Pick up milk next time you’re at the grocery store
- Call your wife when you leave work
- Remember to pick up a cake at 3 pm tomorrow
- Make a haircut appointment on Tuesday at 10 am
You can even add a timer to location-based reminders so the alert goes off when you’re ready to get it done — like 15 minutes after you arrive home.
Checkmark is available in the App Store for $2.99.