Chamberlain’s Leather Milk
If you’re like us and enjoy quality leather bags and such, you know how important it is to properly care for and maintain the leather’s finish over time. Chamberlain’s Leather Milk is the right tool for the job, and is even what Saddleback Leather recommends for their products.
There are actually five versions of the stuff, each with a different purpose:
- No. 1 — Conditioner: If you buy only one bottle, make it this one. Almond-scented, good for light surface cleaning and scratches.
- No. 2 — Cleaner: More of a deeper treatment. Cleans leather quite thoroughly, so only use it occasionally. Should be followed by No.1 or No. 3 to replenish lost oils.
- No. 3 — Protector: A conditioner with heavier natural oils and waxes to protect the leather from the elements. Doesn’t have any cleaning properties, so we recommend applying No. 2 beforehand.
- No. 4 — Auto Refreshener: Sort of like No. 1, this one cleans and conditions leather and vinyl inside your car so that it lasts longer despite regular exposure to sunlight.
- No. 5 — Furniture Treatment: Same idea as No. 1 and No. 4, but designed for—you guessed it—home furniture.
Each individual bottle goes for about $20 on Amazon, though there are numerous combinations and price points to choose from. Whatever your choice, your shipment will conveniently include at least one soft terry cotton applicator pad.