Camelbak Eddy Bottle
I’m trying to get into the habit of drinking more water throughout the day. The Camelbak Eddy Bottle is a great way to do it, because:
- It doesn’t spill when knocked over (you have to bite the valve a little for water to flow).
- It has a straw so I can idly sip without having to tip the bottle.
- The loop-cap makes it easy to carry around.
- It doesn’t impart a metallic taste the way a Contigo tumbler sometimes does (which is why I reserve the Contigo for drinking coffee on-the-go instead).
- The whole thing is dishwasher safe.
$15 on Amazon. Available in seven colors.