B&O BeoPlay H6 Headphones
A couple days ago, Andrew Kim published his review of the BeoPlay H6 headphones, and I was taken aback by how beautiful they are. I recommend heading over there to read the full review and check out the hi-res photos, but here are some of the highlights that stood out to me:
- These are gorgeous headphones.
- The audio cable can be detached from the earpiece, making it easy to replace later if it somehow fails.
- The earpads are made of sheepskin and are apparently comfortable to wear even for people with glasses, which is huge for me.
- The “L” and “R” ear indicators are printed very visibly within each earpiece, which I like because most headphones make those letters a bit difficult to spot.
- Unfortunately, the sound is perhaps a little lacking in terms of bass, but if you work in a professional recording environment and require very clear sound, these will be great for you.