Anker’s New “GaNPrime” Multi-Device Charger Family
A couple days ago, Anker introduced their new “GaNPrime” family of multi-device chargers, all of which feature the latest in gallium nitride (GaN) technologies in order to be smaller, cooler, and more power-efficient than ever — as well as even smarter power allocation so your devices charge at the most optimal rates together.
The lineup is as follows:
- The Anker 747 Wall Charger is the most powerful of the bunch, capable of delivering up to 150W across four devices (3 USB-C, 1 USB-A). — $110
- The Anker 737 Wall Charger comes in second, with three ports (2 USB-C, 1 USB-A) that can deliver up to 120W. — $95
- The most compact of them is the Anker 735 Wall Charger, a 65W device with three ports (2 USB-C, 1 USB-A). — $60
- They didn’t stick to only wall chargers though. For example, the Anker 733 Power Bank can store up to 10,000mAh of juice, from which it can power three devices (2 USB-C, 1 USB-A) at up to 65W. (You can still use it as a wall charger when the battery runs dry, however.) — $100
- Next is the Anker 615 USB Power Strip, a travel-friendly 65W hybrid power strip + USB hub that offers two AC ports (one in front, one in back), two USB-C ports, and a USB-A port. — $70
- And finally, there’s the Anker 727 Charging Station, a larger 100W version of the power strip that also adds a second USB-A port. Perfect for the stationary workspace. — $95
These guys are truly at the forefront of the GaN charger space, with an eye toward a smarter and greener tech future. With this new product family, they aim to reduce their carbon footprint by 30% and reduce yearly e-waste by 300,000 tons.