Amazfit “T-Rex Ultra” GPS Fitness Smartwatch
Amazfit’s T-Rex series of smartwatches are designed especially for high-intensity sports enthusiasts and outdoor adventurers. They’re rugged, ridiculously tough (with a bunch of military-grade certifications to back it up), and you can use them to track all sorts of health, fitness, weight training, and outdoor sports data.
The latest addition to the lineup is the T-Rex Ultra, which takes everything users loved about the T-Rex 2 — 10 ATM water resistance, mud resistance, extreme temperature resistance, ultra-precise GPS tracking, heart and blood oxygen monitoring, sleep tracking, 1.39″ AMOLED display, etc — and adds a bunch of new features:
- An all-new operating system (Zepp OS 2.0) that they say is a complete overhaul of the previous one.
- A more substantial frame that now includes stainless steel alongside the existing durable polymer alloy.
- Wi-Fi connectivity (in addition to the existing Bluetooth 5.0).
- New extreme sport modes that support free-diving and even skydiving.
- The ability to download offline maps and pair them with imported route files.
- A new AI-powered coaching feature that offers personalized workout plans and scientific guidance on better recovery, reducing fatigue, and preventing overtraining.
Basically, no matter where your adventures take you or how hard you go, this is a smartwatch that can keep up.